20 Ways on How to Speed Up Metabolism to Always Get Fit
Metabolism is all the chemical reactions that occur within an organism. Metabolism has two-way trajectory organic chemical reactions, namely catabolism to unravel molecular organic compounds to gain energy, and anabolism of reactions that compose organic compounds of certain molecules, which will be absorbed by the body cells. The second track is required by the organism to survive.
But with aging, your metabolism will slow down. It requires a variety of ways and methods to speed up the metabolism, such as exercise and adequate rest. But that is certainly less, there are many other ways that can be done to keep your metabolism. Here are some that you can watch, where also mentioned in Lifehack on (02/02/2015).
- Always try to sleep for 7-8 hours every night, rest enough.
- Regularly in carrying out daily activities, such as eating food always at the same times, waking up at the same hour.
- Perform a treadmill at least 30 minutes each day.
- Do activities to maintain blood sugar levels to make it more stable.
- Avoid a variety of foods that contain saturated fats.
- Drink enough, because dehydration will affect the efficiency of the body.
- Try to do activities outdoors. When you are out for an hour a day, then it can increase the metabolism.
- You can also drink coffee in moderation to burn calories, to increase the body’s energy, and also to stimulate the ability to focus better.
- Eat more fish, such as salmon, halibut, and tuna.
- Laughter can also stimulate the metabolism, you know. So laugh, live yourself!
- Reduce stress with meditation, yoga, or also by sharing with your best friends.
- Do not let your body linger, sit still. Try to get up for 5-10 minutes every hour.
- Drinking energy drinks. But do not overdo it, just enough.
- Drink green tea 2 to 3 cups daily is proven to increase metabolism and help you lose weight as well you know.
- Avoid foods that contain a variety of chemical laden, try to choose organic foods.
- Eating spicy foods can burn more calories.
- Expand meal containing protein such as tofu and assorted nuts.
- Add more time to exercise for 30-90 seconds, it was outside of regular exercise you normally do every day.
- Sex includes activities that are good for the body and also for your brain. The duration of the good activity is about 30 minutes, because it can burn 200-300 calories, can also produce endorphins, and increases metabolic rate such as brisk walking.
- Do not hesitate to start doing weight training, fitness might be an option.